Behavioral Health Clinicians
House of Corrections
Part time position with FCHOC with option of part time work in our outpatient clinics
Join a team providing evidence-based treatment to male inmates with co-occurring disorders as part of a collaboration between Franklin County House of Corrections and ServiceNet. Individual and group treatment in jail and community-based aftercare. Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
• Knowledge of trauma-informed, integrated treatment model
• Experience with mindfulness-based cognitive behavioral treatment preferred
• Senior Clinician position requires 3-5 years of experience and independent license
• LICSW, LMHC or PhD preferred
To apply please download an application from Servicenet.org's 'current openings' page. Send completed application with resume and cover letter citing Search #222AU in the subject line
Servicenet Human Resources
296 Nonotuck St
Florence, MA 01062
• ServiceNet provides innovative mental health and human services in Hampshire, Franklin, Hampden, Berkshire, and North Worcester counties. If you are creative, enthusiastic, and work well with people, we hope you'll apply!
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Tobacco free employer.
129 King St
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060