POSITION TITLE: Behavioral Health Clinical Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
SUPERVISES: Behavioral Health Program Staff
STATUS/PAY: Part-time exempt (20 per week)
Under the supervision and in consultation with the executive director, this position is responsible for providing clinical supervision for ReWA's Behavioral Health Program Staff.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of client centered, strengths-orientated behavioral health principals, practices, standards and techniques and applies this knowledge in accordance with ReWA's Behavioral health policies and procedures and in compliance with state of Washington and federal laws/regulations.
- In concert the Behavioral Health Program Manager, ensure that all of ReWA's Behavioral Health Staff maintain the highest level of confidentiality in accordance with ReWA's policies, Washington State law and HIPPA privacy standards.
- Support and facilitate appropriate processes of assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention and to meet the client and family's needs.
- Familiarity with King County and state requirements for mental health and King County Tier system.
- Provide on-going supervision to ensure treatment is clinically appropriate, effective and meets professional and ethical standards. Signs off on clinical documentation.
- Experience with crisis intervention, crisis management and crisis prevention.
- Oversee clients' file reviews (client paperwork, including intakes, progress reports, and treatment plans are up to date) and file audits to ensure quality client care are in compliance with regulatory standards, WACs and contracts' compliance.
- Regularly provide clinical training to clinical services staff and interns.
- Conduct assessment of the effectiveness of the Program, identify and address strengths and weaknesses.
- Build partnerships with community organizations, service providers, and other entities to work collaboratively in support of Program activities.
- Provide consulting to ReWA's Behavioral Health Administrative Manager for reviewing and updating ReWA's Behavioral Health policies, manual, and procedures per State and WACs requirements; submit annual licensing application.
- Provide input for: hiring, training, performance evaluation and guiding the professional development of staff.
- Meet with the Executive Director on a Bi-weekly basis.
- Attend management, staff meetings and agency's trainings.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Must be a Mental Health Professional (MHP) in State of Washington. Master's degree in psychology, counseling, social work or closely related field. (Licensed required) with at least 5 + years post masters clinical experience. Approved supervisor.
- Demonstrated experience in individual, family and group counseling as well as case management and community support services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable transportation and WA state driver's license.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a multiethnic environment with sensitivity to and respect for diverse cultures, opinions, and values.
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
How to apply
POSTED: May 9, 2014
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
BENEFITS: Medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance; LTD; 403(b) retirement savings plan; paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
FOR CONSIDERATION: Please submit resume, cover letter, salary request to:
4008 MLK Jr. Way S., Seattle, WA, 98108, US