SUMMARY OF POSITION: Provide behavioral consultation to program clients in the application of treatment methods based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conduct and direct behavioral assessments for referred children and youth
2. Develop Individualized behavior plans
3. Monitor, evaluate and revise behavior plans
4. Train and supervise staff in the implementation and evaluation of behavior plans
5. Provide ongoing consultation with WCMHS case managers and school-based
6. Provide ongoing consultation to families as directed
7. Participate on educational/clinical teams in school, community and mental
8. Provide for staff training as part of the training team
9 . Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Behavior Consultant or SBBIS
Education / Experience:
Training in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis and experience working with children and youth who present serious emotional and behavioral challenges is required. Experience working in school settings is desirable. A master’s degree is required. A minimum of three years field experience is preferred. Certification by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board preferred. BACB eligibility is required.
Possession of a valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and access to a safe, reliable, insured vehicle are required. Full time (40 hours per week) with benefits.