Since 1971 Y.O.U., Inc. has become one of the leading child welfare, behavioral health and education agencies in Massachusetts, offering more than 45 exceptional programs within five components: Family Support Networks, Education and Employment, Residential Care, Community Based Services, and Behavioral Health.
We are currently searching for a dedicated professional to fill the role of Assistant Clinical Director at our Cottage Hill Academy program in Baldwinville, MA.
• Licensed Ph.D, Psy.D, or LICSW and Master's degree in social work or clinical psychology required
• Experience working with adolescents and latency children in a residential setting preferred
• Assist the Clinical Director in daily operations
• Responsible for maintaining and overseeing a assigned caseload
• Provide campus-wide clinical trainings for interns and employees
• Supervise clinicians and clinical interns
• Prepare licensing and interagency reviews
• Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Participate in a rotation of an on call service
If interested, please send your resume to HR@youinc.org
To view other opportunities with Y.O.U., Inc. please visit the Make a Difference page on our website, www.youinc.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
81 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01604