On this site you can submit your listings, including uploading up to two small photos. If you have questions, or problems with the Housing site, please contact the Housing Coordinator at email@example.com or 603-283-2130.
Guidelines for Listing a Property
- To add a new listing, visit the Add a Listing page and click “ .”
- Provide as much contact information as you can — at least a phone number or email address AND a name or organization.
- A street address, city, and state is required for each listing in order to enable the mapping feature.
- There is plenty of room for a long detailed description. Use it well. The more detail, the more likely you are to find a tenant quickly.
- This housing list is primarily for AUNE students, but it is on a public website so others may see it.
- Each listings will be deactivated 60 days after it is added.
- To update deactivate, or renew a listing, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUNE reserves the right to edit or remove any listing at any time.
- AUNE does not endorse landlords, housing agencies, or rental applicants and is not responsible for issues between rental parties or inaccuracies in the listings.
Security Note for Landlords
Please be aware of the potential for internet scams coming from overseas and out-of-area renters who contact you via e-mail. Check cashing and Internet banking scams are the most common. Never give out your banking information for a wire transfer. Learn more at National Consumer League Internet Fraud Watch.