The Grants Office helps faculty, staff, and students find and apply for grants to support research, educational activities, or programs. While these pages offer valuable resources to be used throughout the grant search and application process, all Antioch University New England grant applicants should begin their search by contacting Don Woodhouse, the Grants Office Director (see contact information below).
Available Grants Office Services:
- Researching potential funding sources
- Proposal writing workshops
- Contacting potential funders
- Program Development
- Help navigating federal and state and foundation forms
- Help preparing or reviewing drafts and budgets
- Coordinating the AUNE internal review and approval process
- Providing supporting documents
- Help preparing required reports
- Access to FastLane, Grants.gov, SPIN and other electronic grant application portals (contact Don Woodhouse for a username/password to access these sites)
Grants Office Director
Post Award Specialists
Institutional Grants and Foundations Relations
To learn more about University Grants and Foundations Relations, click below!