It is the policy of Antioch University New England that all tuition/fee costs be paid in full by the Registration Deadline for each semester.
However, if a Third Party Payer has agreed to pay all or a portion of your tuition and fees, payment of the covered tuition/fee costs may be deferred. The Student Accounts Office requires you to submit a letter from the Third Party Payer authorizing all or part of your tuition and fees and stipulating:
- What amount is the responsibility of the Third Party and what remains the student responsibility. Any portion that is the responsibility of the student must be paid in full by the Registration Deadline for each semester.
- Verification that this payment will be made directly to Antioch University New England within the first 6 weeks of the semester unless other contingencies are specifically defined and have been accepted by the Student Accounts Office.
The letter must also include:
- Third Party Payer address, contact and phone number
- Student’s name/program
- Tuition/fees amounts covered by Third Party
- Reimbursement to Antioch procedure (ie: Company PO required, Tuition bill required, etc.)
- Additional requirements for reimbursement to Antioch (ie: Course descriptions, Final grades, etc.)
Participation in the Third Party Payment Program constitutes authorization for the Student Accounts Office to discuss your account with your designated Third Party Payer.
Third Party reimbursement is accepted by Antioch University New England, only if the payments are made directly to Antioch University New England in a timely manner. No balance will be permitted to be carried over from one semester to the next. All balances must be paid in full before the next semester’s registration deadline.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Student Accounts Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 603-283-2490. Our office is open from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday for your convenience.