Priority Deadlines: 2012-2013
For Federal Work Study and Jonathan Daniels Scholarship Funds
March 1, 2012
|All Continuing Students
New Summer Students
New Fall 2012 PsyD Students
June 1, 2012
|New Fall 2012 Students|
November 1, 2012
|New Spring 2013 Students|
Items may be faxed to our attention at 603-357-7563 or mailed to the address below:
Antioch University New England
Financial Aid Office
40 Avon Street
Keene, NH 03431
Please contact us at 603-283-2490 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Before completing the checklist below, click here for general information on loans and determining your loan amount.
All Students New and Continuing MUST Complete:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) 2012-2013 Be sure to include our school code (E00557) on your FAFSA.
If you have questions call 800-433-3243.
- Financial Aid Request Form, 2012-2013 (PDF 103K)
Use this form to request student loans and work study. Mail or fax to our office.
- 2010 Federal Tax Return
While we no longer require a copy of your federal tax return, when completing the 2012 FAFSA, please select the option (if presented) to use the IRS data retrieval.
A limited number of students may be selected for a process called verification. Those selected will need to submit the verification worksheet. The Financial Aid Office will notify you if you have been selected.
First time Antioch University borrowers must complete the following two items:
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling.
- Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
Sign in using your PIN and select these options from the center of the page:
- Complete Master Promissory Note. Choose “Subsidized/Unsubsidized.”
- Complete Entrance Counseling. Choose “Grad/professional student.”
In most instances, students applying for loans only can complete the above application process 3 weeks prior to registration.