For Federal Work Study and Jonathan Daniels Scholarship Funds
March 1, 2014
|All Continuing Students
New Summer Students
New Fall 2014 PsyD Students
June 1, 2014
|New Fall 2014 Students|
November 1, 2014
|New Spring 2015 Students|
Please Note: If you are still looking to apply for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year or if you have general questions, please contact Financial Aid at 603-283-2490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items may be faxed to our attention at 603-357-7563 or mailed to the address below:
Antioch University New England
Financial Aid Office
40 Avon Street
Keene, NH 03431
Before completing the checklist below, learn about general information on loans and determining your loan amount.
All Students New and Continuing Need to Complete:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Be sure to include our school code (E00557) on your FAFSA. If you have questions call 800-433-3243.
- The Financial Aid Request Form, 2014-2015 is now available in my Antioch under financial aid. Please complete this form to apply for student loans and work study.
First time Antioch University borrowers must complete the following two items:
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling.
- Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
Sign in using your PIN and select these options from the center of the page:
- Complete Master Promissory Note. Choose “Subsidized/Unsubsidized.”
- Complete Entrance Counseling. Choose “Grad/professional student.”
In most instances, students applying for loans only can complete the above application process 3 weeks prior to registration.