The Conservation Psychology Institute will be held June 23-27, 2012 at Antioch University New England (AUNE) in Keene, New Hampshire.
- The early bird/student discount fee is $775.00 (U.S.) due by April 20, 2012.
- The regular fee for the CPI is $975.00 (U.S.) due by June 8, 2012.
- Late Registration fee is $1,175.00 (U.S.) after June 8, 2012.
- Continuing Education Credit is available for an additional fee of $420 for 20 contact hours.
For more information email email@example.com or call 603-283-2122 with your questions.
Registration fees include all materials, daily continental breakfast, one evening and one lunch meal, and a certificate of attendance/continuing education. The registration deadline is 7 days
prior to the event. Cancellations received in writing 7 working days prior to the event will be refunded, minus a 20 percent administrative fee. No refunds will be made for cancellations within 7 days prior to a scheduled event. Early registration is highly recommended. Please download the PDF document below, print it and the payment form, and mail or Fax both documents in with your payment.
- Download the Registration Form and Credit Card Authorization Form
- Fax completed registration form and payment to: 603-358-3956
- Mail completed registration form and payment to:
Conservation Psychology Institute
Antioch University New England
40 Avon Street
Keene, New Hampshire 03431-3516.
- To Pay by Credit Card
Complete Credit Card Authorization Form (include with the Registration Form)
- To Pay by Check
Make check payable to Antioch University New England and include with Registration Form
- To Pay by Purchase Order
Submit Purchase Order information with Registration Form (AUNE Tax ID #310536640)