Antioch University (AU) is launching an online career planning tool called myCareer Planner for students on all AU campuses, including Antioch University New England (AUNE).
myCareer Planner features career planning, networking, and job search tools to help students accomplish their educational and professional goals. It will be available on Thursday, April 11, from all campuses and programs.
Through myCareer Planner, students will have access to these modules:
• Assessments and Exercises: Learn how skills, personality, and values can influence career choice.
• Resume Tools: Get tips on resume writing, interviewing, and social networking.
• Career Research: Search for jobs, manage lists of job postings, and research potential employers.
• My Organizer: Manage job opportunities, contacts, and a job search calendar.
• Job Talk: Network and chat with other AU students seeking job opportunities.
Students may also request up to one hour of telephone advising with an experienced career planning advisor.
myCareer Planner is a partnership with the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning, developed through a collaboration of AU faculty and staff from all AU campuses over an eighteen-month period.
Find out more and get an overview of the latest student services.