Authur and Elizabeth Auer (Education)
- Learning About the World Through Modeling : Sculptural Ideas for School and Home Authur Auer, Elizabeth Auer 2001.
Judith Davis (Applied Psychology)
Paula Denton (Education)
- The First Six Weeks of School (with Roxann Kriete), 2000.
- Learning Through Academic Choice, 2005.
- The Power of Our Words: Teacher Language That Helps Children Learn, 2007.
Torin Finser (Education)
- Organizational Integrity : How to Apply the Wisdom of the Body to Develop Healthy Organizations, 2007.
- School As A Journey: The Eight-Year Odyssey of a Waldorf Teacher and His Class, 1995.
- School Renewal: A Spiritual Journey for Change, 2001.
- Silence is Complicity, 2007.
- The Roots of Education (Foundations of Waldorf Education, 19), 1997.
Shannon Hodges (Applied Psychology)
- A Job Search Manual for Counselors and Counselor Educators : How to Navigate and Promote Your Counseling Career, 2009.
- City of Shadows, 2010.
- The Counseling Practicum and Internship Manual: a Resource for Graduate Counseling Students, 2010.
Ellen Korin (Applied Psychology)
- Asperger Syndrome, an Owner’s Manual 2 for Older Adolescents and Adults : What You, Your Parents and Friends, and Your Employer, Need to Know, 2007.
Susan Loman (Applied Psychology)
- The Body Mind Connection in Human Movement Analysis with R. Brandt, 1992.
Peter Palmiotto (Environmental Studies)
Roger Peterson (Clinical Psychology)
- Competency Based Education for Professional Psychology by M. B. Kenkel, and R. L. Peterson, 2010.
Gargi Roysircar-Sodowsky (Clinical Psychology)
David Sobel (Education)
- Beyond Ecophobia: Reclaiming the Heart in Nature Education, 1999.
- Childhood and Nature: Design Principles for Educators, 2008
- Children’s Special Places: Exploring the Role of Forts, Dens, and Bush Houses in Middle Childhood, 1993.
- Place-Based Education: Connecting Classrooms & Communities, 2004.
- Place and Community-based Education in Schools, co-authored with Greg Smith, Routledge, Taylor and Francis Group, NewYork, 2010
- Mapmaking with Children: Sense of Place Education for the Elementary Years, Heinemann, Portsmouth, NH, 1998.
Martha B Straus (Clinical Psychology)
- Adolescent Girls in Crisis: Intervention and Hope, 2007.
- No-talk therapy for children and adolescents, 1999.
- Violence in the Lives of Adolescents, 1994.
Heidi Watts (Education)
Thomas Webler (Environmental Studies)
- Fairness and Competence in Citizen Participation : Evaluating Models for Environmental Discourse by Ortwin Renn, Thomas Webler, and Peter Wiedemann.
Tom Wessels (Environmental Studies)
- Forest Forensics: A Field Guide to Reading the Forested landscape, 2010.
- Untamed Vermont, 2003.
- The Granite Landscape: A Natural History of America’s Mountain Domes from Acadia to Yosemite, 2001.
- Reading the Forested Landscape: A Natural History of New England, 1997.
- The Myth of Progress: Toward a Sustainable Future, 2006.