Master’s Program Options
There are a number of ways to incorporate the ABA or ASD certificate programs into a master’s degree program:
• Interdisciplinary Master of Arts (IMA): A 33-credit program with primary and minor concentrations in either Applied Behavior Analysis, Autism Spectrum Disorders, or another field of study. Click here for more information.
• Apply the ASD or ABA Certificate Program credits to a 33-credit M.Ed. in the Foundations of Education with a concentration in either Autism Spectrum Disorders or Applied Behavior Analysis.
• Or enroll simultaneously or sequentially in the ASD Certificate Program and the M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
• For those who hold a bachelor’s degree or whose master’s degree does not meet the field of study requirements, options are available to obtain a master’s degree in order to meet national certification requirements.
• Individuals who enter the program with a bachelor’s degree will earn 21 ; 27 graduate credits, which can be applied towards a master’s degree.