Alumni Information is provided to faculty and staff with the understanding that you will only use it for the purpose for which you initially requested it.
To help AUNE maintain vital relationships with its graduates, and to respect the privacy of our alumni, we ask that you do not give the information to other employees, alumni, students, or any other external constituencies. We also ask that you shred printed lists and unused labels when you are through with them.
Please give as much lead time as possible for label and mass email requests. The Alumni office may ask for a different time table for your mailing or mass email based on other Institutional Advancement, or Alumni Relations and Development Office initiatives.
Select one of the following formats to begin your request:
- Alumni Information in Text Format
- Excel Spreadsheet of Alumni Data
- White Paper Mailing Labels
- Electronic Address List for Mailhouse
- Mass Email to Alumni
- Each alumni receives their own personalized message
- Message is not detected by SPAM filter
- Message cannot have attachments or image, but may contain links
- Emails can have a personal salutation “Dear firstname:”