In accordance with federal law and to protect your privacy, official transcripts requests must be made in writing and carry your signature.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Name at time of enrollment
- Social Security Number, or the last four digits
- Current address
- Daytime telephone number, in the event we need to reach you with a question
- Dates of attendance, or your year of graduation
- Whether you are or were a current student, graduate, withdrawn, or continuing education student.
- The name and address of the person to whom you would like the transcript sent
Official transcripts are issued with the AUNE seal and list only those courses and internships/practica where credit has been awarded and recorded. Licensing agencies, state school certification boards, and other universities almost always require official transcripts.
Official transcripts cost $10.00.
Send your request by:
Faxing your request and credit card authorization form for the transcript fee to 603-355-1160
Emailing your request on Antioch email (which serves as your signature) and include your credit card information (you don’t need to provide the actual form, just the information that is required);
Mailing your request and payment (credit card authorization form, check or money order) to the Office of the Registrar, Antioch University New England, 40 Avon Street, Keene, NH 03431. Please do not send cash.
Please allow a minimum of five working days for us to issue your transcript.