Application Form and Fee
- Antioch University New England Application Form, including a resumé and an essay.
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.
- One official transcript from your bachelor’s degree granting institution.
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably from persons who are, or have been, in a position to evaluate your work. The person making the recommendation needs to know you well, but may not be related to you.
- Interview with a faculty member of the department to which you seek entry. This can be in person, by phone, or via Skype.
- Master’s and Certificate Programs do not require the GRE or any other standardized test for admissions. We consider all of your application materials, and invite you to demonstrate your academic potential in a variety of ways.
All materials submitted become the property of Antioch University New England and are used for admissions purposes only, unless otherwise specified. No materials will be returned to the applicant or transferred to a third party. We recommend that applicants keep copies of all application materials for their own files. Once received, applications are acknowledged via email by the Office of Admissions, which will also provide information about the interview process.
A Supplementary Application is required for application to the Dance/Movement Therapy Program, the Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program, the Marriage and Family Therapy Program, the Waldorf Teacher Education Program, and the Environmental Studies Programs.
The interview is an essential part of the admissions process. It provides the faculty an opportunity to directly assess each applicant’s suitability to the work of the department and the learning environment of Antioch University New England. The interview may be with an individual or in small groups. Occasionally, applicants are asked to return for a second interview.
Interviews are scheduled after the Office of Admissions has received your application. When scheduling appointments, please keep in mind that faculty would like to review an applicant’s file before the interview. Admissions decisions are made by a committee within a week or two after a completed application is received.. We cannot give applicants specific feedback about their admissions decisions.