Title: Heinemann Publishers
ACSR is proud to partner with Heinemann, a publisher of professional resources and a provider of educational services for teachers, kindergarten through college. We support Heinemann’s goal “to give voice to those who share our respect for the professionalism and compassion of teachers and who support teachers’ efforts to help children become literate, empathetic, knowledgeable citizens.”
Heinemann is guided by the following principles:
- Heinemann cares deeply about teachers.
- Heinemann is wholeheartedly committed to teaching excellence.
- Heinemann is the leader in professional teacher development.
- Heinemann’s authors and classroom resources are transformative.
- Heinemann makes good teaching accessible to all.
ACSR is please to support participants in Heinemann’s Digital Campus experience by offering graduate credit in conjunction with select courses beginning with Mary Ehrenworth’s “Harnessing the Common Core Standards to Achieve Higher Levels of Reading and Writing Grades K–12.” Registered participants in this course can receive 1 graduate credit by submitting additional documentation of learning to the AUNE faculty member assigned to the course. Learn more by downloading the Student Instructions and visit the Heinemann Digital Campus website to register.